How to Become a Max Life Insurance Agent?
With ever-increasing expenses, looking for additional income opportunities is one of the best ways in which you can secure your future financially. A life insurance advisor or agent is a promising opportunity that can be useful in paving the way for additional income. No matter what your profession is, you can easily become a life insurance advisor by fulfilling the minimum requirements. So, if you have been planning to become a life insurance agent with India’s leading life insurance company, Max Life, this is the right place. Let’s help you understand how to become a Max life insurance agent in the section below.
Who is A MAX Life Insurance Advisor?
A life insurance advisor is an individual who on behalf of Max Life Insurance will be responsible for selling insurance products. They sell insurance products to people from all over and work as an intermediary between the company and the policyholder. By providing the right kind of assistance, life insurance advisors also get a chance to earn additional income.
Who Can Become Max Life Insurance Advisor?
Listed below are some of the groups of people who can become life insurance advisors with Max Life:
- Retired professionals
- Students above the age of 18 years
How to Become Max Life Insurance Agent - Online?
Listed below are some of the steps you need to follow to become a life insurance agent with Max Life :
- Visit the official website of InsuranceDekho POSP
- Enter your personal details and create your account
- Complete the mandatory KYC process
- Once the verification process is complete, you need to appear for 15-hour mandatory training exam
- Finally, when you have successfully completed the training process, you will receive a license to work as Max Life insurance agent
How to Become Max Life Insurance Agent - Offline?
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to become a Max Life Insurance agent :
- First, register with Max Life Insurance
- Then, attend the offline training program
- Next, appear for the offline exam in your city
- Once, you have passed the exam, you will get license of Max Life insurance agent
Eligibility Criteria to Become Max Life Insurance Agent
The eligibility criteria to become Max Life insurance agent are as follows :
- You should be atleast 18 years of age
- You must have passed your 10th exam
- You must have a valid PAN or aadhaar card
- You must have completed the mandatory training program by IRDAI
Why Should You Become Max Life Insurance Agent?
Some of the reasons why you should become an insurance agent with Max Life are as follows :
Trusted Name :
When it comes to buying life insurance, MAX Life is a leading name in the industry. A number of policyholders from all over choose Max Life for buying life insurance, owing to its high claim settlement ratio. Thus, becoming a life insurance advisor with Max Life is a wise decision as it will be helpful in building the trust of customers.
Become Your Own Boss :
When you choose to become a life insurance agent with Max Life, you can work at your convenience. You can work as per your convenience and enjoy flexible working hours as a Max Life insurance agent.
Extra Income :
A life insurance agent with Max Life has an additional oppurtunity to earn income. The best part about this additional income opportunity is that you can do all of it from the comfort of your home.
Thus, multiply your earnings by becoming a Max Life Insurance agent. The earnings will solely depend on the number of policies you have been able to sell as an insurance agent.