TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE ALL LEGAL RIGHTS AND LAWFUL AUTHORITY TO SHARE THE INFORMATION WITH US AND FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY COLLECTING, SHARING, PROCESSING AND TRANSFERRING INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU, SHALL NOT CAUSE ANY LOSS OR WRONFUL GAIN TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON.
This policy is designed to make you understand:
- The type of information which You share with Us or which We collect during Your usage of our Platform or availing any Services from Our Platform.
- The purpose of collection, storage, processing and transferring of Your Information by Us.
- Security measures implemented by Us to protect Your Information as mandated by law.
- Disclosure, sharing and transfer of Your personal information by Us and purpose of such disclosure, sharing or transfer.
Controller of Personal Information
Girnar will be the controller of Your Personal Information provided by You or otherwise collected by Us. Your data controller is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your Personal Information in accordance with its privacy standards as well as any applicable laws.
Information We Collect (Your Information):
We collect Your information during Your usage of Platformor when You avail any services available onor through Platform, either as a registered user or otherwise when you visit any other website pages or other mobile applications.
The information collected may consist of
Your Personal Information:
Your full name, age, address, email id, phone number, date of birth, gender, financial information, any other sensitive personal data or information etc. We collect Your Personal Information when You create an account at Our Platformor fill out a form or respond to a survey.
Your Non-Personal information:
- Usage: How You use Our Platform, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features You use, Your searches & results, Your browsing information, the actions You take and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
- Device Information: Information about the computer, mobile, laptop, tabletor any otherinternet enabled electronic device (‘Device”) You use to access the Platform. This may include real-time information about the geographic location of Your Device as permitted by You, internet connection, Your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browsing information, Device type, Device ID, network information, meta data and other information associated with other files stored on Your Device, last URL visited, your website search history.
- Preference: Your preferences and setting such as geographical location, time zone and language.
- Information about Your transactions with us, or previous insurers, such as Your policy coverage, claim information, premium and payment history.
- Other information as may be required by the insurance companies or provided by You on insurance applications or questionnaire.
- Browser Add-on/Extension: Add-on or Extensions are software programs that can modify and/or enhance the functionality of browsers. You can add extensions to your browser (Chrome, Firefox etc.) for a more personalised experience. Add-on / Extension can access Your data on all the websites You visit, the tabs and the browsing activity of the browser. Add-on / Extension is stored locally to provide a better user experience for You. We would capture Your emailaddress so as to notify You with relevant information. We would also capture other details to provide You a better user experience. When You add Us to Google Chrome as Chrome Extension, You explicitly permit Us as well as third parties, to the extent apply, to display notifications, read and change Your browsing history, read and change Your bookmarks, manage Your apps, extensions and themes, detect Your physical locations, read all Your data on the website and other changes.
We may contact You through email, mobile phone, notices posted on Our Platform and other ways includingbut not limited totext messages and push notifications or any other mode. We may send You messagesor emailsabout the availability of Our services, notifications, promotional messages, security, or other service-related issues. You hereby override your NDNC registration. You may change Your communication preferences at any time.Manner of storage ofYourInformation
Your Information will mostly be stored in electronic form however certain data may be stored in physical form. We shall store, collect, use and process Your Information within Republic of India subjectto compliance under applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties within India to store or process Your Information and such third parties may have their own security measures to safeguard Your Information which security standards as comparable with good industry practices.Purpose of Collection, Storage, Processingof Your Information
Girnar collect Your Information solely for the purpose of providing you the services that is connected with the function or activity of the Girnar which includes but not limited to the following ("Purpose"):
- To inform You about various insurance products and services offered on Our Platform and provide customer support to You.
- To address Your queries and resolve your concerns pertaining to any insurance product or service that You were looking for.
- To send facilitate various programmes and initiatives launched either by Us or third party which We believe may be of interest to You.
- To facilitate Your usage of Platform(what features You like, how You use the, etc.) and improve Our services, or any other content on the Platform(such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
- To review Platform performance, diagnose technical problems and do data analysis to make Your experience better.
- To protect the integrity of Our Platform.
- To implement information security practices, to determine any security breaches, contaminant or computer virus, to investigate/prevent/take action against illegal activities and suspected fraud.
- To keep You informed about news, events and ideas regarding Your preferences and help You to improve Your knowledge and skills about the preferred content.
- To carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us.
- To allow You to participate in interactive features offered through Our Platform.
- To contact You about Our services that may be of interest to You. If You do not want Us to use Your Information in this way, please adjust Your user preferences in Your account profile.
- To produce and share aggregate insights and statistics that do not identify You..
- For any other purpose with Your consent.
- Any service provided through Our Platformmay be providedby Girnarto render the services through Platformor otherwise.You acknowledge and agree thatGirnarmay share, disclose, transfer or part with Your Information to Other Entities depending upon the type of Service You are looking for or for one or more of the permissible purposes.Girnarmay also share Your Personal or Non-Personal information where it is required to share the same with such Other Entities for providing you the service andYou provideGirnar, Your unconditional consent to do the same.
- Girnarmay share statistical data and/or other Non-personal Information or details to facilitate various program or initiatives launched byGirnar, third party service providers, partners or financial institutions, from time to time.
- We use other third parties such as a credit/debit card processing company, payment gateway, pre-paid cards etc. to enable You to make payments for availing services on Platform.In such case, We may share Your relevant Information as necessary for the third parties to provide such services, including your name, residence and email address. The processing of payments or authorization is solely in accordance with these third parties policies, terms and conditions and we are not in any mannerresponsible or liable to You or any third party for any delay or failure at their end in processing the payments.
- To keep You informed about news, events and ideas regarding Your preferences and help You to improve Your knowledge and skills about the preferred content.•To carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and Us.•To allow You to participate in interactive features offered through Our Platform.•To contact You about Our services that may be of interest to You. If You do not want Us to use Your Information in this way, please adjust Your user preferences in Your account profile.•To produce and share aggregate insights and statistics that do not identify You..•For any other purpose with Your consent.Sharing, Transfer or Disclosureof Your Information:1)Any service provided through Our Platformmay be providedby Girnarto render the services through Platformor otherwise.You acknowledge and agree thatGirnarmay share, disclose, transfer or part with Your Information to Other Entities depending upon the type of Service You are looking for or for one or more of the permissible purposes.Girnarmay also share Your Personal or Non-Personal information where it is required to share the same with such Other Entities for providing you the service andYou provideGirnar, Your unconditional consent to do the same.2)Girnarmay share statistical data and/or other Non-personal Information or details to facilitate various program or initiatives launched byGirnar, third party service providers, partners or financial institutions, from time to time3)We use other third parties such as a credit/debit card processing company, payment gateway, pre-paid cards etc. to enable You to make payments for availing services on Platform.In such case, We may share Your relevant Information as necessary for the third parties to provide such services, including your name, residence and email address. The processing of payments or authorization is solely in accordance with these third parties policies, terms and conditions and we are not in any mannerresponsible or liable to You or any third party for any delay or failure at their end in processing the payments.4)In addition to this,Girnarreserve the right to share Your Information with any Government Agency or other authorized law enforcement agencies (LEAs) mandated under law to obtain Your Information for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences etc.
- We may process Your Informationoutside India ad relay on legally provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer Your Information across borders.
- We may share Your Information in any other circumstances where We have Your consent.
- You hereby grant unconditional and unequivocal consent and authorize Girnar while acting on Your behalf for facilitating the transaction on the Platform, to make use of Your vehicle registration number or any other vehicle details as submitted by Youon the Platform, to retrieve the information in relation to your motor vehicle or to confirm/ verify respective vehicle details from government or third party websites and applications through use of technological solutions or any other method itself or through third party service providers.
Girnartakes utmost care to secure Your Information from unauthorised access, usage or disclosure or alteration. We take appropriate steps and security measures to safeguard Your Information and make sure that Your Information is secured as mandated by law. For this purpose we adopt reasonable security practices and procedures, in line with the industry standard, to include, technical, operational, managerial and physical security controls in order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, or disclosure while it is under our control.While We protect Your Personal information as per industry standards, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal information. Therefore You acknowledge that You shall not hold responsibleGirnarin any manner whatsoever for loss of Your Information, or any other data, which You shares with Us or which We have with Us if such loss or any damage caused to You because of Force Majeure events. You further acknowledge that any information (including your personal information) transmitted to Us or from Your use of Platformwill therefore be at Your own risk.It is clarified that Force Majeure events includes any event which is beyond the reasonable control of theGirnarwhich may include but not limited to sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption.Your Choices toControl Your Personal Information
- Change or Correct: Wetake all endeavorsto update Our records with latest information as provided by You, however if you see any discrepancy in Your Personal Information, You may edit some of Your Personal Information or contact Us through Our Data Protection Officer/Grievance Officer to have Your Information updated with Us.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use:You can ask Us to stop using or to limit Our use (in partial or full) Your Personal Information (past, existing or future).
- Deletion: You can ask Us to erase or delete (in partial or full) Your Personal Information(past, existing or future).
- Rightto Access:You can askUs for a copy of Your Personal Information.
- Account Closure:If You choose to close Your Account, We will delete your Personal Information or de-identify it so that it is anonymous and not attributed to your identity. We will retain your Personal Informationafter You have closed Your account if reasonably necessary to comply with Our legal obligations(including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce Our User Agreement, or fulfill Your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from Us. We will retain de-personalized information after your account has been closed.
- Withdraw Consent/Opt-out: At any time, you can withdraw consent that You have provided to Us by going to your account settings, if you have an account with us or otherwise you may request for Withdrawing your consent by writing an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will onlycollect and process Personal Information about You where We have lawful bases. Lawful bases includeconsent(where You have given consent), contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with You (e.g. to provide services you have requested)) and “legitimate interests”.Where We rely on Your consent to process Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw or decline Your consent at any time and where we rely on legitimate interests, you have the right to object.
You may also contact Us using the contact information below, and We will consider Your request in accordance with applicable laws.Authorization
- Girnar Insurance Brokers Private Limited
- CIN: U66010RJ2016PTC054811
- Registered office address: Girnar 21, Govind Marg, Moti Doongari Road, Dharm Singh Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302004, India
|Name||:Mr. Rohit Khurana|
|Working Days||: Monday to Friday|
|Working Hours||:10:30 am to 6:30 pm|
We will strive to address your feedback and concerns in a timely and effective manner.