How to Become a POSP Insurance Agent in Bangalore
What if you could use your travel time to the office to become a freelancer? You can apply to become a POSP insurance agent to utilize your time positively by earning passive income. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the process of becoming an insurance advisor in Bangalore.
Who is a POSP Insurance Agent?
A POSP insurance agent is a person who works with insurance companies to sell insurance. POSP refers to the point of sale person. The main job role of an insurance agent is to find and help customers purchase the right insurance product. The earnings of a POSP insurance agent depend on the number of policies sold. The higher the number of insurance plans sold, the greater the commission earned.
Eligibility Criteria To Become a POSP Insurance Agent in Bangalore
The table below highlights the eligibility criteria for becoming a POSP insurance agent in Bangalore.
|Age||Above 18 years|
|Educational Qualification||10th passed|
|Certification||15 hours mandatory training course provided by IRDAI|
Documents Required to Become POSP Insurance Agent in Bangalore
To apply to become an insurance agent in Bangalore, you may require to submit the following documents:
- ID proof such as PAN card or Aadhaar card
- Passport-size photographs
- 10th class marksheet
- Cancelled cheque with your name
Steps To Become POSP Agent in Bangalore With InsuranceDekho
Listed below are the steps you can follow to become a POSP agent in Bangalore with InsuranceDekho.
- Visit the InsuranceDekho POSP website or use the IDedge mobile app.
- To create an account, enter your personal information.
- Provide your PAN card details to complete the KYC verification procedure.
- Continue with the training process once the verification process is complete.
- Finish the 15-hour onboarding training course.
- Pass the exam and become qualified for various insurance products.
- After completing the training, you can begin selling insurance in Bangalore.
Who Can Become a POSP Insurance Agent in Banglore?
Anyone over the age of 18 may sell insurance policies in Banglore. This may include the following:
- University students
- People seeking a source of passive income
- People who have retired
Why Become POSP Agent in Bangalore With InsuranceDekho?
The key advantages of becoming a POSP insurance agent in Bangalore with InsuranceDekho are highlighted below.
- You can become a POSP and earn money from the comfort of your own home. In simple terms, you can be your own boss.
- In case of assistance, you can reach out to the support team anytime.
- Get free training on different insurance types from industry experts.
- No paperwork is required. You can apply to become online at the POSP website of InsuranceDekho.
Finally, anyone above the age of 18 is eligible to become a POSP insurance agent in Delhi. You can apply to sell insurance and start your dream business without investing anything. Simply go to the InsuranceDekho POSP website and apply to become an insurance agent. After applying, you must complete and pass 15 hours of training offered by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI).